Monday, March 28, 2011

Till the end of time and beyond.

Cherie,

How do I begin? Once again, you have inspired me to write and that's a good thing (smile), although this is going to be a tough subject for me. But, regardless of it being a difficult topic, I don't ever want to leave things unsaid between us.

Since our breakup, despite all the times you apologized to me, I still blamed myself for the way things ended up. And it's true, in the past; our relationship has been unfair to you in so many ways.

I don't care what you say; I accept all responsibility for everything that happened and I just wanted you to know that I never meant for any of this to happen.

My greatest joy was to see a smile on your beautiful face. To see you always meant the world to me. I loved hugging you, holding your hand, and hoping for that kiss at the end of the day. Despite the fact that you may not feel the same, you still remain in my heart and that feeling has never diminished for even a slight second. There was no one as important to me as you.

And after all the hurt I caused you, I know it's hard to believe anything I say and I'll understand. I sincerely hope you take these words as the truth as to how I feel and how sorry I am.

Everything you did to keep me away, I deserved and I want you to know that I hold no grudges of any kind. I was selfish, insensitive, and blind. When you told me you didn't like something I did, I disregarded you. When we had our arguments and disagreements, instead of making the effort to fix the problem, I just ignored it. I had no sense.

Also, I am aware that I made you do some things you did not expect yourself to do. Because of this, you lost trust in both yourself and me. Therefore, everything was my fault - all you ever did was be good to me and love me. I am deeply and sincerely sorry and I am asking you for your forgiveness. I hope you find happiness and hold onto it tightly. I know you probably have a new person to love; someone that cares about you more than I had. Someone who won't hurt you like I had. Someone who thinks about you every day. I will be jealous but, in the end all that matters to me is your happiness and if it means I suffer and I never see you again, then so be it. It's a price I will willingly pay. I made a very big mistake and lost the love of my life for it.

In closure, I just want you to know that , I still love you. I will be here to be your safety net, to be at the bottom of that bridge to catch you if you ever jump. I wish that someday, you will forgive me and take me back as your lover.

But even if that doesn't happen, I will still be here for you till the end of time and beyond.

Love always,
Isaac


The very first episode we watched together.

No comments: