Monday, January 31, 2011

...

Dear you,

You did a stupid thing huh?

No… doing long division and forgetting to carry the one is "a stupid thing". Locking your car keys in your car is “a stupid thing”. Mixing in a red sock with a load of whites is "a stupid thing". Going to 3rd with one of my friends while I am away on a wrestling tournament, isn't as much "a stupid thing" as it is grounds for you being permanently removed from my life.

To be honest, I’m not sure if it was more amusing that you went and degraded yourself at my best friend’s house or that you seemed to think that by saying “I’m sorry” somehow gave you a clean slate.

So forgive me if I couldn’t care less that you “feel like a whore, bitch, and slut combined” right now. Since your world revolves around the color pink, Lexus, Juicy Couture, and Coach bags, I’m sure it must have been most unsettling to actually have to consider someone else’s feelings for 24 hours straight.

Some even better news for you is that my friends all think you’re a terrible person, they all think that you don’t deserve somebody like me and you command no respect whatsoever.

By the way, I hope you enjoyed going to 3rd withhim because I don’t think I’ll be seeing you anytime soon. Thought you might like to know.

Farewell.

No comments: